Sunday, February 27, 2011



Sorry for the delay folks, we try to go non stop around here to fit everything in! It's tough to find down time to post. We made it to the waterfall but only one since we got lost looking for Manoa falls. The beginning of this video  is Pali lookout we ended up here on accident looking for Manoa Falls. The second part is Maunawili Falls it was a muddy slippery hike back there but fun. We even swung from rock to rock with a vine. At the falls there were a bunch of people jumping in from the height we did and a much higher spot to the left. I pretty much thought I did a totally rad jump off the falls into the water only to find out that I actually stepped in. I laugh every time I see the video! Next time it will be better! The rest is us snorkeling at Turtle Bay and right out in front of our place. The sea turtles are pretty chill but don't like to get too close, although one did swim right under me. Look for the massive turtle on the video, there is just a small section of it and it's pretty bad quality because I was freaked out! It was HUGE!! Bigger than Matt for sure. Matt bought a car, it's a real find. Fully equipped with vintage surf racks, vintage tape deck, can be turned into a camper and automatic roll down windows. You don't even have to push a button!!
The Waialua farmers market at the old Sugar Mill. Excellent source of local fruits and veggies! Matt always gets some tasty treats from the Baker Dude, they look and smell amazing.
The new (old) ride!!
Byodo-In Temple in Kaneohe on the windward side of the island.


2 comments:

  1. I love the last two pics, it looks like they belong on a postcard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doug, Matt took the Temple and I shot the bell :)

    ReplyDelete